Vitamin C has long been hailed as the ultimate skin fortifier and brightener. In this formula we couple Vitamin C in its purest form – L-ascorbic powder crystals- with the versatile antioxidant alpha lipoic acid. Pure C crystals is an essential skin antioxidant that is the perfect daily partner to sunscreen in addressing free radical damage, uneven skin tone, UV damage and ageing.
96% L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C):
• Promotes the formation of collagen to reduces the appearance of fine lines
• Enhances tissue growth and repair and is excellent for scar regeneration
• Protects the skin cells from harmful UV damage by neutralising DNA damaging free radicals
• Is a potent anti-inflammatory and is recommended following laser and IPL treatments to reduce inflammation
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA):
• A powerful anti-ageing, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties
• Inhibits cross-linking of protein (collagen) which causes wrinkling of the skin (Advanced Glycation End Products/ AGE)
• Able to neutralise toxic metals in the body
• Able to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
• Regulates production of nitric oxide, which improves vital blood flow to the skin
• Decreases dark circles and puffiness
• Reduce facial swelling and puffiness
• Helps to reduce enlarged pores
Use in the morning. Tap a small amount of Pure C into the palm and dissolve at a ratio of 1:4 parts crystals to serum.
• HydroGel for oily skin
• SuperSerum for ageing skin and fine lines
• EnLighten to address uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation
May also be combined with Reveal as a weekly ‘minipeel’ to combat congestion and sun damage. For more robust skin types only.
Ideal for damaged skin, skin prone to break outs, mature skin and a pigmentated skin type. Do not combine with Vitamin A or Vitamin B serums.
Key Ingredients: L-ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), alpha Lipoic Acid (ala)