STEPHANIES® COVID-19 HEALTH, SAFETY AND WELLNESS STATEMENT
We have always upheld the strictest Health & Safety guidelines within our spas and now that our spas are open from our COVID-19 forced closures, we are taking additional measures in maintaining our high sanitation standards. This is critical for both reducing the spread of communicable diseases and ensuring peace of mind and safety for guests and Stephanies® employees.
Please take the time to read the below information for the safety of our clients and our employees.
- Stephanies® is following QLD and Federal Government Regulations and Stephanies® strict guidelines, including those related to occupancy levels, social distancing and other measures intended to reduce the spread of any virus.
- Guest’s appointments will not be accepted if there are any signs of sickness, especially a cough, fever, sore throat, or shortness of breath.
- If a guest or staff member becomes ill while in the spa, we will be following our Stephanies® guidelines and will send guests/staff members home.
- Stephanies® employees will be unable to work if they are sick or exhibiting symptoms of illness, especially a cough, fever, sore throat, or shortness of breath
- Stephanies® team members will be regularly sanitising all communal areas, high touch points, treatment suites and bathrooms; according to Safe Work Australia and Stephanies® policies and procedures.
- Clients are encouraged to use cashless transactions, using our touch/swipe/no signature technology. If cash transactions are unavoidable, staff members will wash and sanitise their hands after each transaction.
THE EXTRA STEPS WE ARE TAKING FOR EVERYONE’S PROTECTION
- We are taking extra precautions in our six Spas and Cleveland Gift Shop, including abiding by any changing rules to occupancy levels, social distancing and other measures as outlined below.
- Stephanies® will be greeting our spa guests with a no-touch welcome. Asking guests to wash hands prior to treatments or sanitise with the hand sanitiser provided throughout each location
- Therapists will maintain correct hand hygiene throughout your treatment and will refrain from touching their own faces during any services
- Personal Protective Equipment will be supplied for use by the guest, if they choose, during services, including disposable gloves and facemasks.
- Please respect our social distancing signs
- Clients must not be barefoot when entering our spa locations. Clients should use their own shoes where possible.
CLIENT BOOKINGS AND SCHEDULING
- As per Australian Government Guidelines, social distancing rules apply
- Clients are to come in alone, friends, family and children cannot wait in the spa reception spaces.
- Couples or small groups bookings will need to follow our social distancing rules and these will be managed individually depending on circumstances.
- Treatments are preferred by appointment only, ensuring our pre appointment wellbeing form and verbal checks are completed prior to arrival and noted in the client POS system.
- Pre registration of your booking requests can be made online please visit www.stephanies.com.au
- All appointments will be scheduled to allow for breaks in between appointments for cleaning and sanitising of treatment rooms, all touch points, and of course fresh clean linen for every guest.
- Stephanies® will be enforcing ongoing in-house and external Covid-19 training for every employee. Each Spa will have a designated Safety Supervisor/Spa manager to ensure compliance.
GUEST APPOINTMENT RESERVATION PROCESS
All appointments made at Stephanies® will be asked to confirm personal details including Full Name, DOB, Contact Number, Address and Email address. These details are also required for any sales in our Gift Shop at Cleveland Spa. (This is a Federal Government requirement).
Our normal booking and cancelation policies apply and we will request a credit card to secure your appointment.
If you do need to cancel or change your booking please let us know ASAP or at least 24 hours in advance.
Clients who are sick, you will not be charged a cancellation fee throughout Covid-19.
Client Screening – required prior to all bookings:
- Have you or anyone in your household travelled overseas or interstate in the last 14 days?
- Have you or someone in your household had personal contact with anyone who has travelled overseas or interstate in the last 14 days who is showing symptoms of COVID 19?
- Is there anyone living at your house who is under self-isolation?
- Have you or someone in your household had contact with anyone suspected or confirmed to have COVID 19 in the last 14 days?
- Are you or someone in your household currently unwell, including mild illness? Eg fever, cough, sore throat, flu-like symptoms, nausea.
Upon arrival at the Spa, we will provide our clients with Hand Sanister.
We kindly ask that you attend your appointment on your own, unfortunately, we are unable to have friends or family members wait whilst you are in the spa.
We encourage both our clients and staff to download the Governments COVIDSAFE App. This app speeds up contacting people exposed to Coronavirus. This helps health officials support and protect you, your friends and family.
Updated Greater Brisbane COVID-19 Statement as of 11th January 2021
While 2021 has not started off as smoothly as we were all hoping, with COVID clusters and uncertainty with borders change’s, but it has been wonderful to see our beautiful guests over our busy festive season, thank you so much for your continued support.
In light of the recent changes to Greater Brisbane COVID-19 Restrictions, your safety and our team’s well-being is our first priority.
All Stephanies Spa locations, excluding Stephanies Spa Retreat - Sofitel Brisbane Central, are open for business. Our Sofitel location will be closed until the 20th January 2021 due to a major sporting body taking sole use of the Hotel.
When visiting our Brisbane spa locations, whether you are purchasing retail products, gift cards or enjoying our wonderful services. It is mandatory to wear a mask when entering our buildings.
If a mask is not practical to wear during your service, you may remove it once you are in the treatment room.
We are providing our full service menu across our six locations. Our therapists will be wearing masks when undertaking treatments and in our public reception areas.
Conditions of Entry to Stephanies Brisbane Spa locations
- Use of hand sanitiser when entering our spas and hand washing protocols
- Face Mask must be worn when entering and departing
- Client and staff must not be presenting COVID - 19 symptoms.
- If you are feeling sick or unwell, please stay home. We are happy to reschedule your spa booking.
- For your own wellbeing, Stephanies strict COVID-19 safety plan has been in place since we re-opened from forced closure in 2020.
Thank you for your ongoing understanding and support.