Best Father’s Day gift ideas, even if your dad has everything!
Surprising dad this Father’s Day has never been easier with a gift card from Stephanies!
Father’s Day is just around the corner, the first Sunday of September to be exact, and it’s time to celebrate
We understand it is the thought that counts, and let's be honest if your dad is like mine, they love the practical and useful gifts, cool gadgets and technology! But if the last few years have taught us anything, sharing the gift of time and creating memorable moments is what really counts.
With experience gifts rising in popularity, we have put together our Top 5, Dad approved must haves. Much like our Mother’s Day go to guide, these Dad approved gifts are sure to make the day's celebrations a hit!
THE TOP 5
1. Massage therapy is definitely at the top of the list. At Stephanies, we are serious about your Dad’s health and wellbeing. Now more than ever before, our male clientele are experiencing what professional massage therapists can bring to their daily routine, and the benefits that massage has on overall well being. Our experienced therapists are available to perform treatments including Swedish massage and specialised massage including Hot Stone Massages.
2. The benefits of body scrubs go far beyond exfoliation and include relaxation, detoxification and anti-ageing. Using a coarser scrub and specialised massage techniques, focus is placed on the legs, back and chest, where the body is exfoliated to remove impurities and restore condition to the skin. Partnered with a massage we love our exfoliation and massage combo.
3. Male grooming continues to be on the rise and Stephanies spa destinations are fast becoming a popular go to for male grooming in Brisbane. So what facials are good for men? Facials are ideal for almost everyone, especially the men in our life. Not only will they get the relaxation and restorative benefits, but helping to unclog those pores and reducing pore size will help avoid further skin problems arising, including breakouts and age spots. Our facials are customised, and include a deep cleansing, hot towels, exfoliation and customised mask and hydrating boost of moisture to complete. Our go to express facial is an ideal introduction into facial treatments, used as an add on treatment or for the busy man.
4. Foot care for men and keeping the feet healthy is important. Not only can it relax the muscles, it can reduce pain, promote circulation and bring about a deep sense of wellbeing. With our Sole Healing Ritual, the feet are introduced to the warmth of an essential oil infused foot bath before the feet and soles are invigorated with an exfoliation ritual. An energising foot massage, incorporating acupressure and reflexology points, deliver a truly relaxing experience. The perfect remedy after a long day!
5. Curated Spa Collections by Stephanies are elevated spa experiences, and fast becoming sought after with the men joining us in the spa. Across our six luxury spa destinations we have amazing steam, float and infrared wellness additions to promote relaxation, rejuvenation and in some cases respite and recovery. Experienced as a couple or in solitude, these experiences are truly unique and voted as the best in QLD (as voted by my dad).