Prevent sun-induced ageing with a good SPF.
Never mind we’re moving into Autumn, the Queensland sun is harsh, hot, and UV rays don’t stop with the season. Stephanie’s spa and wellness boutiques have you covered with a variety of SPF products we’ve tried and tested. Payot’s Sun Sensi range and We are Feel Good Inc’s all Australian sunscreen products are our therapists pick to restock your skin care with a good SPF.
Payot’s Sun Sensi range has been around for 20 years and is packed with active ingredients including Rhodolite + Vitamin C + Vitamin E. Combined, these ingredients form an antioxidant shield that works synergistically to protect your skin.
- RHODOLITE: Rich In manganese, the protective effect against UVA light.
- VITAMIN C: Powerful antioxidant against UVB light.
- VITAMIN E: Powerful antioxidant against UVB light, Vitamin C regenerator.
Payot also ensures their SPF range contains a bundle of MOISTURISING AGENTS to keep skin supple and soft. Their sun range also works as a great base for a dewy, healthy glow. The application of Payot’s SPF goes on silky with a satiny finish whereby the absorbent powders ensure a dry, non-oily effect. We highly recommend the Payot SPF ~ it’s nothing like a thick, greasy sunscreen and more like a superior beauty primer to protect skin against the daily elements.
We are Feel Good Inc is our therapists pick as a superb all-rounder that boasts sunscreen and zinc products you can Feel Good about.
Feel Good Inc manufacture sunscreen products that are Oxybenzone, PABA and Paraben free. Their SFP 50+ range is a four-hour water-resistant sunscreen for safely exploring and adventuring in the great outdoors, perfect for our camping Easter Bunnies. This no nasties SPF feels good on your skin and your kids will be happy to use it also.
If you love a passionate story We Are Feel Good Inc. was a collaborative dream that emerged on a joint surfing holiday. The team at We Are Feel Good wanted a sunscreen that matched their active lifestyle. A sunscreen that they could rely on. A sunscreen that was not just any old sunscreen BUT a sunscreen that would become the World’s Best Sunscreen. Here’s the low down:
- Because we are passionate about living life outdoors.
- Because we wanted a product we could TRUST and was Australian made with integrity.
- Because we couldn’t find a sunscreen that contained no nasties AND actually felt good on our skin.
- Because we really believed we could make an incredible product that really WORKS.
- Because we really want to LIVE the life we love with piece of mind.
- Because we needed a sunscreen our kids would USE!
You can see why we are in love. This range is a Queensland household essential.
Available all spa boutiques, the full product range includes:
- Paw Paw Vanilla Lip Nectar $13.95
- Signature SPF 50+ $24.95
- Sensitive SPF 50+ $24.95
- Coconut (smells divine, perfect holiday addition) SPF 50+ $24.95
- Zinc SPF 50+ $29.95
- Sticky Zinc Face Wipes $9.95
- CocoMilk ~ nourish skin after the sun $24.95
IN THE NEWS: RECENT STUDIES
A pat on the back to those who already have an SPF component in their daily skin routine. The benefits of applying sunscreen have been measured in a study by Brisbane’s QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute.
“The study found if all Australians used sunscreen regularly, the incidence of melanoma could be reduced by 34 percent by 2031, which is more than 28,000 fewer people being diagnosed with melanoma.” Full article >