Cleansing is critical in the eyes of a beauty therapist and it’s no lie that it does take a little effort; there is thus far no downloadable APP for face cleansing!
A good facial cleanse will freshen, hydrate and prepare you for the day ahead or a good night sleep in bed. The long-term effect of leaving makeup or grime from the day over night on your skin means impurities are left on skin and leads to oily, problematic skin and premature ageing due to the breakdown of collagen caused by the pollutants left on your skin. So with a few beauty tips and the correct cleansing products that suit you and your skin type your NEW CLEANSING routine begins now.
Stephanies® therapists suggest the following:
1. Get organised and keep clean soft washers handy as well as cotton rounds. Get educated and choose a cleanser and freshener that suit both your skin type and your lifestyle.
2. Keep your cleanser in the shower. As soap on face is a no go zone. Reach for your cleanser, apply, massage all over face and neck, rinse, repeat.
3. If a shower is out of the question, apply your favourite cleanser with a cotton round or with clean hands in massaging movements and remove with warm clean wet washer.
4. Freshener time. Pat dry your face and neck, apply freshener to cotton round to refresh and hydrate your clean skin. A travel size spray freshener is also a good way to spritz on face, neck and décolletage during the day to maintain hydration.
5. Moisturise. Gently press a pea size amount of suitable moisturiser with fingertips to work all those good ingredients that hydrate and protect the skin. Concentrate on cheeks, temples and forehead in gentle sweeping upward movements. Not only gets blood moving to these cells to improve complexion but self massage is a wonderful way to get those neuron’s firing too.
If you find your still reaching out for that liquid soap for a quick face freshen please, please, please, STOP! Stephanies® carry professional skincare options, quality cleansing products and skin care solutions to take care of your individuals skin type and concerns.
In spa now MY BEAUTY ROUTINE Thalgo Cleansers collection features products enriched with vitamins and sea minerals sourced from the cleanest oceans and are designed to give you a truly radiant, clean complexion. Feel fresh, vibrant and skin-clean throughout the Summer months!
We have introduced great value cleanser and toner duo packs for our Thalgo lovers. Receive a 400ml product for the same price at the regular 250ml size. Our NEW Limited Editions – while stocks last.
Limited Edition Thalgo MAXI DUO Up size Packs are available throughout Stephanies® locations now.
Cleansing Duo YOUTHFUL – Suitable for all skin types and mature skins. RRP $122
Cleansing Duo COMFORT – Suitable for dry, sensitive skins. RRP $118
Cleansing Duo FRESHNESS – Suitable for normal, combination, oily skins. RRP $118
Stephanies® also stock Payot, like Thalgo it’s made in France and delivers a high end range of facial care. The DEMAQUILLANTE packs are a supersize 400ml cleanser & toner duo in D’tox and Fraicheur, priced at $115.
DUO DÉMAQUILLANT D’TOX – Suitable for normal, combination or oily skins. On contact with water, Gel Démaquillant D’Tox Cleanser transforms into a rich cleansing foam to clean normal, combination to oily skins, who may also be prone to blemishes and shine.
It is easy to rinse and assists in removing excess sebum, impurities and pollutants with grapefruit extracts. Lotion Tonique Fraicheur is the essential partner to Payot’s cleansers, it freshens and energises the skin with pineapple and cranberry extracts to gently exfoliate and condition the skin.
DUO DÉMAQUILLANT INTENSE – Suitable for all skin types. Lait Démaquillant Fraîcheur Cleanser removes makeup, impurities and helps maintain moisture levels perfectly. Its silky milk texture, is enriched with cranberry extracts, jojoba seed oil and shea butter for a pleasant feeling of softness, suppleness and all-round freshness. Follow your cleansing journey with Lotion Tonique Fraicheur to condition, hydrate and gently exfoliate the skin with antioxidants and vitamins from pineapple and cranberry extracts.
Enticing and a great way to try Payot if you haven’t used before, depending on your skin care needs of course. Having tried Payot or not a must have for those wishing to start or expand their cleansing kit is Payot’s Pre Cleansing Oil. When asked, both Stephanie (CEO and Owner) and Heather (Spa Manager) in tandem exclaimed; “I love it”. This cleansing oil can be incorporated into any skin care program with the ability to remove stubborn waterproof makeup and daily impurities.
Stephanies proudly stocks Australian Made – Synergie Skin, developed by chemist Terri Venison and is Australia’s go to cosmeceutical skin care brand and is no fad. All product ingredients are clinically verified with clinical data and supported by science.
Terri’s tips on cleansing:
- Cleanse daily and apply skin serums, particularly Vitamin A (retinol), Vitamin B (niacinamide) and Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid). These cosmeceuticals are essential for maintaining ageing skin.
- Extend your daily and evening treatment moisturiser to your neck. Products like Synergie Skin Reclaim have ingredients designed to firm and promote collagen production
- Apply your daily sun protection or UV protective mineral makeup. Mineral sun protection using zinc oxide is preferable over chemical sunscreens.
- Do not sleep with your head elevated on high pillows as this can contribute to the appearance of a slack jawline
Terri is truly passionate about wellbeing and life, and cleansing the body in its entireity as a way of life. Great mantra to live by we think!
Embark on your cleansing routine with a positive attitude and smile. If you are wanting to make a change to your routine call Stephanies® today for a free 20 minute consult, available all spa locations (Brisbane City, Bulimba, Cleveland, Noosa, Clear Mountain).
BOOK YOUR FREE 20 MIN SKIN CONSULTATION TODAY
> 1300 DAY SPA (329 772) or email@example.com